Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT Mississippi!

Consulting trip up to Minnesota....-20 degrees and plenty of snow. I have developed the habit of taking pictures of all my trips as I have found it the best way to show Jack what I do for a living. People must think I am a complete geek as I take pictures of all the airplanes, and places I go. The best is footage of me cleaning the snow off of the rental car at 5:00am....brush/scraper in one hand and camera in the other...one very confused looking taxi driver in the car next to mine. Jack liked it though...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally, some pictures of those sweet babies. I really can't believe that Maggie will be 1...boy, how time flies when you are having fun!!! Good to see pictures of the kiddos..give them hugs and kisses for us! We love you guys so much!