Friday, March 13, 2009

The Spread!


Aimee was pretty happy with how everything came together for Maggie's First Birthday. The presents were wrapped about three days in advance and placed on display on the kitchen counter....Maggie could not see them and all I heard for those three days was....isnt that paper just wonderful.....in fact let me please transcribe one of our marital pre-party conversations. Aimee:"that wrapping paper is wonderful!", Scott:"yes, it is wonderful. By the way, did you wrap those gifts on our bed?" Aimee: "yep", Scott: "on my side of the bed?", Aimee: "yep", Scott:"you know the dots on the wrapping paper are made up of glitter ?" Aimee: "yep", Scott: "you know that my side of the bed was covered in glitter last night.....I woke up with glitter all on my face" Aimee: "yeah, that wrapping paper is wonderful" :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: