Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blogging


So I will start off with an apology. I am sorry....why you ask, well I am liking the idea of a blog. Yes, I think it is great for you to see how the Piland family is doing (I mean duh! we are the coolest kids on the block....well at least in Mississippi...south MS, the Marsh's are covering northern MS just fine) through pictures and a few clever snippets, but I think I am going to make an honest effort to actually blog a few of my thoughts (I will be truly amazed if anyone reads them). Thanks Brandy, you gave me the idea by your entries being so heartfelt and honest. So I am sorry, but not all that is posted on this blog will be pictures and video. I apologize for any elongated rants in advance.

1 comment:

brandy said...

It feels good just to be able to sit and write. I am glad you are doing the blog thing. I find myself coming in and checking every chance I get to see if you you put anything new on here. I really do have a life, I promise!!! I have 2 kids, of course I have a life. HA! Anyway, have you figured out the adding friends thing yet, I am sure I could figure it out, I just don't want to take the time to do it, I would rather you do it for me! Love ya!!