Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

Yes! Success! Well it really did not take me this long because I could not figure the technology out, but I have not been able to dedicate any reasonable amount of time to getting this thing up and running! That is until yesterday when I decided simply to drop everything and get to posting.....people needs them some Maggie and Jack! By this afternoon I will have new pictures posted along with some from a few years back I came across when I was making the site title banner. It sure is an interesting journey when you start reminiscing via old photos. WOW! Me with hair, me with my girlfriend on the beach, me and my new wife (which is the aforementioned beach girlfriend), me and my new kid, me and my growing kid, and me with my newest kid.....The coolest and most reassuring aspect of taking the trip down memory lane is vividly visualizing exactly how God has truly blessed the Piland family. More soon! I promise!

1 comment:

brandy said...

Bout' time! I love it. How is everyone? Is Maggie growing like a weed? Anyway, I have a blogspot too, but don't know how to add a friend list....do you? Love you all and miss you!

williamsoncrew.blogspot.com